Brownies With Love

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Chocolate is definitely not the healthiest food, but still tastes like heaven. So when I have enough time I will always bake something delicious including chocolate. And as I know how much I love to find new recipes online, I decided to give you this super easy recipe for my favorite brownies. I explain everything step by step so you can just follow along. Now let’s get started. 😉

To start, first of all you will need the right ingredients:
And let’s not forget your baking mold, here I used my heart shaped ones and to get sure that the mixture won’t be probably all over my oven I placed them on a half sheet baking pan covered with parchment paper.
Before starting turn on the oven up to 170 degrees C°(338 degrees in Fahrenheit). Now to the doing the mixture. Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder into one bowl and then add the eggs. Meanwhile let the chocolate and butter melt. My tip is to take to different sized cooking pots and fills the bigger one with water until the other ones bottom is touching the water. Now give the chocolate and butter inside the smaller cooking pot and turn and place both cooking pots on the stove.

After you made sure that the chocolate and butter are well melted add them slowly to the other mixture. When adding it don’t forget to stir the mixtures together, as this way the mixture will get really fluffy.
Let us come now to the easy part. Now spread some extra butter all over your baking mold(s) and fill the mixture into the mold.
The baking time depends on your oven so check back on them all 5-10 minutes.
Now let them cool down a bit and if you want you can speard some more chocolate all over. And our brownies are ready to be consumet 😉

Well this was all for today. I hope you like this recipe and if so or if you try it out then please send me some pictures, as I would love to see them. And if you want to have a chat with me then follow me on my social media accounts and if not we will see us in my next blog post pretty soon 😗
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe