This Town

Friday, September 30, 2016

Music is something I always need to hear, no matter in which mood or what I am doing. And finding new songs, I actually like, is sometimes hard. But for sure I have some faves I am listening to all the time. And when I hear that there will be a new song, by the singer I am totally obsessed with, you for sure can imagine how big my excitement is.
Cover Art of This Town (found on Twitter)
And this time it was Niall Horan, who made me want to dance around because of happiness. I know, not everyone is a fan of One Direction. But this song is so much different than a “typical One Direction song”.
You probably know Ed Sheeran and if you enjoy his music then you need to listen to “This Town”.
This is definitely a break up song, where you can cry along, but it also is amazing on singing along. I have heard it so many times already and everytime I listen to it I have different feelings. One time you can really start to be thoughtful, the other one you may want to dance around, but I am sure that everyone will feel in love with this song at some point.
But the part I definitely enjoy the most is listening to the sound of his voice and just a guitar in the background. It makes me want to take my guitar and play along. His voice is pretty soft in this song. But you can yet hear with how much passion he is actually singing.
I know I probably sound like a crazy fan, but I actually am thinking about doing a post on my favorite songs/singers every month. Like each month I will present you a brand new song, and I hope I will actually get better in writing about things like this.

So I think this is all I can say, but if you check out This Town then don't forget to tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
And now I tell you bye and a see you very soon 
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe