Travel Essentials

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

It feels so good to be back on the laptop and writing a new blog post. I definitely have missed it. But now I am back, even when I have started school already I yet will try to post regularly. But now I will just jump into todays post.
When I travel I always need a lot of things, so I take the biggest handbag I have and just throw everything inside. But of course I have some must haves, which I never leave at home. So I thought why not to write a blog post on them?! So let’s get started
As you can see there are numbers all over the picture. So just look at the number and find it in the list below.

1.When we go on holiday we somehow always decide that, we will dive by car. This means that we sit in the car for hours, so I definitely need a book in my bag. And recently I started reading “Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials” and can highly recommend it, if you haven’t read it already of course.
2. Hair ties are always needed in your handbag!
3.Even in winter the sun still shines. So sunglasses are much needed. :)
4. My parents not always want to listen to music, but I need it on a long drive so I can stay awake or I can concentrate on reading. And my headphones never leave my bag and are always with me.
5.My purse also is one of those things I can never leave the house without.
6. I am a girl so I just need my makeup stuff with me. Also if its winter I need a lip balm all the time.
7.If you are a blogger/student/trying to keep up with all birthdays and events around you, you definitely need a notebook and a pen in your bag. If I lose it or forget it, I am LOST. For sure.
8.If we have makeup essentials, then we need something for the hair either. Apart of hair ties, I also have my hairbrush with me. 

Well I thing that this was all for today, a small post I know, but I promise more will come soon. But for now I say good night because tomorrow I have school tomorrow, but actually want to sleep the day through. But I wish you all an amazing week and a wonderful weekend. See you soon
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe