L’Oreal Paris Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo Reviwes

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Before I start this blog post, I want to say that I will be going on holidays for two weeks. And I really want to concentrate on only being with my family so I won’t be posting in this time. But as soon as I get back there will be a lot of new posts. ;) And now let's start.

As you may know, I don’t like to experiment with my hair. And this includes the fact that my hair care routine is always the same. But recently I bought the new L’Oreal Paris’ Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo’ and decided to give it a go. Let’s say I totally fell in love.
My hair is pretty thick, long and gets dry pretty fast, but with this shampoo it stays hydrated for a long time and it pretty much makes my hair pretty bouncy. It also makes it look much shinier. The smell is incredible and reminds me of when I go to the hairdresser.
I also really like the way my hair got much softer through it. No matter if I curly it or straighten it, it doesn’t lose its softness and shine. The comments I have gotten since I use it, were only positive and made my day. So you can be sure that I will definitely continue using it.
Well This was everything for today and for the next few weeks, but get ready for a lot of new posts. And while you wait you can follow me on Instagram (itsplami) and Snapchat (plamismile) so you can follow me along on my trip. Also I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did maybe you can share it or even subscribe to my blog. I think this is all for now so bye
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe