August Favorites

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Picture: We Heart It
Hello September. And bye, bye August and with this summer too. Today is the first of September and I am not sure, if I should be happy, because autumn is just around corner and I can’t wait for all the cozy cloths and for all the beautiful colors outside. Or should I be sad, because the summer is over and school begins again?! Now we have also a new month which also means that we have another one with a lot of memories. And this also means new tries for me. I have tried out some new things this last month and decided to share them with you in a ‘Favorites’ post, which also could turn into a monthly thing ;) Tell me what you think of this idea in the comments bellow!
And now I think I will just jump into the actual post. :)

As you may already know I am totally obsessed with Starbucks drinks. And a few weeks ago I got myself this super cool Starbucks thermos, which actually is like a travel cup too (but let’s be honest, I have no idea what the difference is haha!). I mean of course I know this isn’t with a Starbucks drink inside, but I feel kind of cool, like “Yup this is from Starbucks, and yes I know that this is cool” haha. 


Ok, let us continue. I am hating the fact that when I actually eat a lot of chocolate, my face looks as if it’s just based on red dots and nothing more. But I found this ‘Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1’ and it makes wonder with my skin. It is much cleaner, it doesn't make it feel as if there is oil on my skin but feels much softer. L.O.V.E it. Definitely will continue to use it.

Finding new and good makeup products is important for me so when I found this two Liquid Metal eyeshadows by Catrice cosmetics. I chose the colors ‘Gold ‘n Roses’, on the left in the pic, and ‘Under Treasure’, on the right. The pigment is pretty awesome and it’s so easy to apply them. I highly recommend them. 

This product we all know, some people aren’t fans and other love it. And I am from the ones who love it. It’s hard for me to find a hair tie, which keeps my hair up through the whole day, but these actually really help. So yeah I really like them. 

In summer I always like to wear more dark nails, and these two colors are my favorite at the moment. Kiko is such a brand where I can never say something bad about it. The colors are ‘Cobalt Blue’ in the number 519. And ‘Plum Red’ in the number 243.

And a month can’t be finished without the favorite songs. I love it when a song is this good and gets in my head. Shawn Mendes’ Treat You Better does exactly this and makes me want to dance around. And the song Tears by Clean Bandit ft. LouisaJohnson, makes me get goosebumps, her voice is wow.  

Well this was everything for today. Hope you liked this post and if you want me to continue with posts like this leave a comment bellow. Now I am off to pack for my holiday, but wait for a new post soon  ;)
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe