5 Things I Learned When Working Out

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This summer I decided to really start working out. On one side to finally lose the weight I have gained through the last years, but on the other side to make myself feel stronger. I have learned a few thing through this last two months which I’d like to tell you, and so maybe I can inspire at least a few of you to start working out. At least try to read it ‘till the end maybe I can really inspire you.

1.       WORK OUT BECAUSE YOU WANT IT, NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS YOU, YOU HAVE TO!
This is something really important. Work out to feel better, to get in shape or just to let out the stress. Never try to work out because someone did tell you that you have to. This counts for doing a diet either. Don’t starve yourself. You need to eat, so you can actually stay healthy.
Doing sports and really help you relax after a long day. Before giving up try it at least!
2.       HAVE SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS YOU AND BELIEVES IN YOU!
There always can be a day on which you maybe want to just give up, but don’t. This is all worth it, if you want to reach something, then keep going. Find a friend who pushes you and actually really believes in you. I found this person who always motivates me. And here I am working out every day, maybe still not looking like how I want to, but this needs its time. This leads us to my next ‘tip’.
3.       TAKE YOUR TIME, NOTHING HAPPENS THIS EASY!
Doing an AB exercise, doesn’t mean that you will have a perfectly flat stomach on the next day. This needs time. You have to stick to it. Don’t give up after just one week, because you don’t see any changes. Stick to it and do it every day, at some point you will see changes and you will see that it was worth it.
Also know one thing for sure. When you start working out, you will burn fat, but also gain muscles, which are heavier than fat. So don’t panic if you suddenly are heavier than at the beginning. Muscles may be heavier than fat, but their volume is smaller, so you will lose fat and still get slimmer. ;)
4.       DANCING CAN BE A WORKOUT EITHER!
Sometimes I don’t feel like doing the same AB’, leg’ or arm’s exercise and then I dance. Yup, dancing really helps. You can just dance around to your favorite song or learn the moves to it, everything helps. You just have to keep moving this is all.
5.       HAVE FUN AND TAKE YOUR TIME!
As I have already said. Take your time and keep going. And if you need a few days to rest, do it. We all need this time to actually let our body relax. Do it with friends, this is fun and you all can motivate each other. Try out new things. Challenge yourself. And the most important… Enjoy yourself!


Well this was everything I could tell you, I don’t do this professionally so I can only tell you what I learn from my own experiences. And I’ll for sure continue with talking about workouts, probably will make it like kind of a little series. So if you are interested then subscribe so you know when a new post is up. And if you know a friend who will be interested too, then why not invite them too.
And if you have any tips too, then just share them in the comments bellow. Now I stop to talk and wish you a great day/night. Will see you pretty soon.

Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe