Autumn MakeUp And More

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Autumn is one of my most favorite seasons all year. Not only because of the beautiful colors all around, but also because of all the cozy sweaters we finally get to wear again. ;)
I don’t know about you, but I also love to take the fall colors as an inspiration for my make-up. And with this we already have todays post topic. Make-Up. But not only, recently I was looking through some online shops and so I discovered “ADOREME”. If you are not known with their work then go and check out their website and you will fell in love with some of the most amazing lingerie collections. And as I feel in love with a few of their products, I have decided on 3 of my favorite pieces from their website and combined them with 3 of my favorite make up looks at the moment. Well without feature to say let’s get into the post. And before I forget it, I will also link all the items, so it will be easier for you to shop them.


As for the first one I decided on this amazing set and combined it with my fave red lip look, which also includes some nude eyes and some blush on my cheeks. Not to forget the fact that puting up my hair into a bun makes it look even more elegant. ;) (For details on the brands I have used check on my Instagram as I will be posting there all the details to this and the other looks (: )


Second we have proabably my fave make up look by all. This one one I would wear to a more special event, but yet to a casual look since the colors are fiting perfect to autumn. And of course I had to also combinate it to my favorite set by Adore Me.




And the last one is inspirte by the set you can see above. I decided to go with some nude lips, but yet try to show of my eyes more with an eye liner and a bit of brown/grey eyeshadows. And of course my hair style is just a simple high ponytail.

Well this was everything for todays post, I really hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to check back the next days as there will be a new post really soon. Now I am off to get a bit done a bit of my studies. And before I forget don't forget to check out my Instagram for the make up details.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe