#DoItYourWay

Monday, February 13, 2017

I’ve always wanted to try out a new hair color, yet I am way too scared to do it as I am not sure if it will look good. That’s why I was even more than excited when I read that L’Oreal will bring out colors for either 1 day or 2 weeks. I mean this is definitely something which will make my life so much easier. And as lucky as I was then I even won their giveaway on Instagram. And this week all the products arrived and I was so excited to try them out and do this review. Well without feature to say let’s get into it.

L’Oreal send me two of their 1-Day sprays. One in pink and the other one in turquoise. And as excited I was I decided to try them out straight on the next day. Probably not the best idea I had. Let’s start with this that the spray themselves are a great idea as you can have a different style everyday. Yet you have to be careful as the package is smaller than it looks on the pic. And if you have a lot of hair, like I do, it could get hard to dye all of your hair (or better to say just your ends). So be really careful how long you spray the color on one part of your hair. There is one more little problem which I had. The color looks amazing on pictures and when you braid it, but my shirt, which I wore on this day had some stains from the color. And also my skin was blue. I mean it looks cool, but not when you are at school the whole day and have a few presentations haha. All together the spray is cool for amazing Instagram pictures, yet it can maybe be changed a bit so there aren’t any stains on cloths or skin.

In the package there also was the “Colorista Washout 2 week color” in red. I still haven’t got the time to try it out, but it definitely will happen this week, so keep your eyes open for a pic on my Instagram. I can’t say a lot about this product from self-experiences, but I looked through a lot of YouTube videos and have a pretty good impression of this one. It’s pretty easy to apply it and you can either dye your whole hair or only a few sections or the ends which gives you the ombré look. The only think you have to look at is if your hair color is the right one. Like if you have darker hair, like I do, but you want it to be a light pastel blue then you have to bleach it first as the color won’t look the way you wish it to be. And if you do it for the first time then first read the description of using, as there are some things you have to think of when doing it. Well this product definitely is my favourite one as you really see the difference and you can rock every look your way.

The last product I found in the package is this amazing “Elvive Low Shampoo”. If your hair is colored and dry this shampoo will do magic for you. You can choose the shampoo depending on what you actually need. L’Oreal have two opportunities in their range, “Colour Protect” and “Extraordinary Oil”. I have the “Colour Protect” one and even when my hair isn’t colored I can feel the difference. But let’s start from the top. The bottle! It is a pump dispensers which looks like those shampoos at the hairdresser and it also smells like it and makes it all even better. Anyway, the bottle is pretty big as you will need between 10 to 15 pups per wash and it depends on your hair length. The formula of this shampoo has a conditioner in it so you have it 2 in 1. The most important thing to do when washing your hair is, to work it slowly through your hair and then leave on for three minutes. After this just rinse it out and you can feel the difference when you try to brush your hair as it is much easier than before.

Well this was everything for today guys. Now I want to hear you. have you tried out any of those products? If yes, let me know in the comments what your thoughts are. I also want to say that all opinions in this post are my own and I am not sponsort in anyway.
As for other news I can't wait to start blogging again and bringing you a lot of new blog posts. To know when I will be posting follow me on my Instagram and Twitter and also Snapchat(plamismile) so you get some exclusiv sneak peaks.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe