Favourite Lip Balms

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

When the weather gets colder and the rainy days become part of our daily routine, all we can think of, is how to get dressed as warm as possible.

Recently I read this review by Review.com on what the best lip balms are. I realized how important it is that our lips are moisturized and not dried out. And in this cold weather this could happen really easy. So when I read their article I got the inspiration to show you my ultimate favourite lip balms and the ones I use all the time.

Let’s start with the fact that I have lip balms all over the place. One in my bag, one in the pocket of my jacket, one at home and of course one at school. And they are all the best products I have ever used.

The newest member to the family is the “Baby Lips Dr. Rescue” by Maybelline lip balm. The exclusive formula includs menthol and cools, smoothes and seals in moisture.


The next member is my favourite lip balm is my “Labebello” in the flavor blackberry shine. This one not only makes my lips feel really smooth, but it also smells like heaven.

This one you probably won't be able to find in a store except if you have a "DM" store in your country. It's by their own brand "Balea" it's the cheapest lip balm from my collection, yet it really makes my lips softer and moistruize them. This one is called "Cherry Dream". The fact that it smells like christmas to me makes it even more attractive.

And last, but not least the lip balm I am most proud of. I bought it when I was in Bulgaria this year and it is made out of rose oil, which we use for body lotions and fragrances also. The extract hydrates your skin, here your lips, and makes them smell amazing so you are ready for an unexpected kiss. ;)

Now I am really interested what your favourite lip products are. Or if you use anything at all. Also don't forget to check out the review I linked above as I am sure that you all will really enjoy reading it.
It's good to be back blogging even thought it's hard to do it next to school as this year is one of the most important ones 'till now. I still will try to start posting again and you still can keep up wih everything in my life over on my Instagram and twitter.
See you soon

Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe