Cheese Cupcakes Recipe

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

As you may already know I quite love cooking. So when recently I had this day on which I was bored enough, to just sit around, I decided to cook something new. I took the recipe book of my mum and found this recipe for cheese cupcakes. I mean everything what has CUPCAKE in its name I have to try it. Now I am here and writing this post, so this means that I actually really made them. And now with nothing more to say I just will start. ;)

The Ingredients are
4 eggs
500ml milk
20g melted butter
440g flour
A bit of salt
About 50g parsley
And different varieties cheese. I chose mozzarella, gauda, cheddar and parmesan.

First thing to do is mix eggs, milk and melted butter together in a bow. After add flour and salt and mix it together once again.
Now it’s time for the cheese. Rasp the cheese and add it to the mixture. Mix it together once again and add the parsley, to finish up everything mix once again, but this time with a wooden spoon.
Before we can place it in the oven we have to place the texture in the fridge for about 30 min. and in this time you can already switch on the oven up to 180 degrees C°. While you wait oil the cupcake tins and place them in the oven so they heat up a bit.
After the 30 min are over, take the mixture and fill it in the heated cupcake tins. And of course place them in the oven
Now we have to wait. Mine needed up to 20 minutes, but always check on them so you don’t burn them out. And voila, here are your cheese cupcakes. 
Enjoy!

Well this was todays post. Hope you liked this recipe and will try it out. If so, then take a pic and send it to me.  Check for a new post next week and in this time follow me on my social media accounts so we can chat. :)
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe