Italy Shopping Haul

Friday, August 19, 2016

And I am back from Italy. Well actually I am back for a few days, but let’s just not say it anyone ;). Anyway, when I was there I made a little shopping spare and bought some new things for myself and my sister too. So I decided to show you them all in a little haul post.

I will start with these super cool headphones, which actually my sister’s boyfriend bought for me. But I love the color so much and the sound is amazing.
So the next thing I bought, is probably my favorite piece of everything I bought. And I am talking about this super cool ADIDAS Los Angeles. They where on sale and I was sure that I need to have them. (You can find similars HERE)
Next is this bag by ROCCOBAROCCO. Well I will just say. I definitely fell in love with it and I needed to have it. Thank god it wasn’t as expensive as I thought. It is bigger than it looks, it also can be worn to something sporty or to more elegant outfits.
I also bought a wallet for my sister from the same brand.
Then there was this super cute umbrella. Just thought why not buy it too.
And lastly I couldn’t miss the chance to buy some makeup products. And everything is by KIKO.
I bought a new lipstick in this amazing reddish brown color.
And also a contouring stick, which has a kind of sponge to blend it all in. Still haven't given it a try, but can't wait to do so.
Lastly I decided on these seven nail polishes and am one wearing one of those as you can see on the pictures.
Well this was everything for todays post, tell me which piece was your favorite in the comments below. And I will see you very soon.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe