Everyday MakeUp Look

Saturday, August 13, 2016

I am not the person to wear too much makeup, but if I wear I always try to keep it in more bronze tones, since it should be just a casual everyday makeup look. So if you like it follow the easy steps bellow so you can recreate it.

I always start by applying some foundation on my cheekbones and under my eyes.
I use this Maybelline one and to blend it out I use my "UltraSculp Blush"  by MakeUp Revolution

Next I take a light bronze tone of eyeshadow and apply it all over my eye lied. So I have a base.
Then I take a quite darker tone and start to carefully apply it over the out part of my eye lied. And then start to blend it out a bit. You can also apply it a bit underneath your eye so it has a little bit of a smoky eye effect. The eyeshadows I use are by Marionnaud
As of a finish up for my eyes, I will take my “Miss Hippie Mascara” by L'Oreal. As if you maybe know my favourite right now.
And to finish up everything, I apply my favorite lip liner at the moment. The number 06, named Satin Mauve by Essence
And this is the finished up look.
This was everything for todays post and I hope you like this makeup look. And if you recreate it then don’t forget to send me a pic. By the waytomorrow I am off to Italy for a little holiday so I will update on it as soon as I am back but if you want to follow me along then follow me on my snapchat (plamismile) and Instagram (itsplami) where I will be posting pics and videos. Well I wish you a great guys
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe