Work Out/Summer Playlist

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Summer is always the time of the year when I actually get my butt up and start to work out. But I never really feel the motivation to do it when I don’t have the right music. So before I actually did any work out I sat down and put together a playlist with some of my favorite songs.
 I asked myself why don’t I show you my playlist and maybe we all can listen to it and work out together. Of course this playlist isn’t only to work out, but also just for some chill out time or so. Also I will write down just 20 of my favourite songs on the playlist. The rest 42 songs, yop there are 62 songs on the playlist, you can check out HERE. And let me stop talking now and jump right into the post (is this even correct?! Hahah)
1.       Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes ---- Definitely love his voice here.
2.       Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez ---- Such a jam.
3.       Stronger by Kanye West ---- Don’t like him a lot, but this song is such an old school jam song.
4.       Tik Tok by Kesha ---- We all sing along to this song.
5.       Cold Water by Major Lazer, Justin Bieber and MO ---- Singing is all the time
6.       Pillow Talk by Zayn ---- Should I love it or hate it.
7.       Tears by Clean Bandit ft. Louisa Jonnson ---- This girl has the most incredible voice ever.
8.       Me, Myself & I by G-Eazy and bebe Rexha ---- I can sing only the chours part, but who cares haha.
9.       Burn by Ellie Goulding ---- Yes, let’s burn those calories hahah.
10.   What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber ---- You have to try to learn the dance to it, like I love to do it all the time.
11.   Fight Song by Rachel Platten ---- Go Rachel! Sorry I run out of comments about each song haha.
12.   Cheap Thrills by Sia ---- Who doesn’t sing along to this song?!
13.   Don’t Need Nobody by Ellie Goulding ---- Just take her whole new album and listen to it. Per-fect
14.   I Took A Pill On Ibiza by Mike Posner the Seeb Remix ---- Makes me want to go on vacation, like right now.
15.   What About Love by Austin Mahone ---- Used to sing along to this song so loud.
16.   Do It Again by Pia Mia, Chris Brown and Tyga ---- Not my favorite singer, but this song is still pretty good.
17.   Into You by Ariana Grande ---- And I am so into you into you ;)
18.   Youth by Troye Sivan ---- I love every single song by him.
19.   Cake By The Ocean by DNCE ---- Some people hate it others love it … there is no inbetween.
20.   Ain’t Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez ---- Love this woman
Um yeah I think this was everything for this post. Let me know what your favorite song at the moment is so I can maybe add some more songs to my playlist. I will see you soon guys

Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe