Are You Festival Ready?!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The festival season has begun and sadly I won’t be going to any festivals this year, but I still love to see all the pics, on Instagram and Twitter or videos on Snapchat, made by people who are there.

These days festivals are not only about the amazing music which is being played, but also about being seen and wearing super cool outfits. And of course the perfect makeup shouldn’t be missing either. And L’Oreal have made our life so much easier with their new “Miss Hippie” mascara.
I definitely L.O.V.E. this mascara and even when I am not going to any festivals I wear it every day. The package is so cute and makes me really want to go to a festival. But this one is not only about the package. In summer, but not only, I want that I can finish quickly my makeup look without to worry that I will mess it up because of the mascara. And the quick dry formula does exactly this so we all are Festival Ready much easier. But the fact that we can get it in the waterproof version too is great since I can just wear it all day in the heat outside, without to worry that I will look as if I cried.
The brush is also one of my favorite parts, like it is quite big and so helps to make the lashes much fuller without using any fake lashes. Perfect.

 Well this was for today’s post guys, if you liked it then maybe you would like to check out my thoughts on the Maybelline “Push Up Drama” Mascara. And don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts so you can keep up with my so boring life. And get ready for a new post in the next days. Bye
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe