Oreo Cupcakes Recipe

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sorry this post took a lot of time again, but I am sure you all know this moment when you have guests over and the only thing you actually do is run around and show them around the city. Haha. But anyway let’s just continue with today’s post.
I am not the best cook, but I always try to test myself in the kitchen. And recently I found this amazing oreo cupcake recipe by Tanya Burr. It looked quite easy so I decided to give it a go with just a few little changes of the original recipe.
Should we get started? Yup I think so.
The Ingredients are
For the cupcakes:
170g butter
165g sugar
3 eggs
40g cocoa powder
125g self-raising flour (or you just mix 120g flour with 5g baking powder)
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ pack oreos
For the frosting:
1 ½ packs oreos
90g butter
200g icing sugar
100g blueberries 

First thing I did was switch on the oven up to 180 degrees C° (which is 356 degrees in Fahrenheit). Take a bow and mix together the butter and sugar, then you add the eggs and mix it all together until the mixture you have is creamy. 
The next thing I did was add the cocoa powder, self-raising flour and baking powder and I mix it all together. The next step I did was to blend then oreo cookies to crumbs and then add them to the mixture and mix it all together one last time.
Now put cupcake cases into your cupcake tins and fill them with the mixture. And put them in the oven for about 15 minutes, but always check on them so you don’t burn them out. (Mine look a bit as if they were burned out, but they weren't haha :D )
While you wait for the cupcakes to get ready and then to cool down a bit you can do the frosting. Use a wooden spoon to mix together the butter and icing sugar so you have smooth buttercream and now you just add some more blended oreo cookies and mix them in. I did put it into the freezer for a few min so it is easier to put it onto my cupcake after it.
For a finishing touch I broke a few oreos and placed them on top and also used some blueberries to give myself the illusion that this is actually healthy haha.

Now it’s your time try them out and send me pics of how everything turned out and also tell me what you think of them.
Well this was all for today. Wait for a new post pretty soon and in this time go follow me on my social media accounts so you are up to date with what I am doing. (not this interesting believe me ;) )
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe