Body Shaming These Days

Thursday, June 09, 2016

picture: google research 
Times start to change, but yet we can see so many body shaming posts on the internet. But not even only on Instagram and other social media platforms, but also when you go out in the street there are so many people who want to bring you down, even when someone isn´t making it on purpose. The worst is when people feel so under pressure then that they start to have depressions.

Let´s start with this. Recently my class had one of our physical education classes at the swimming pool, you probably ask yourself what the problem is. Well at least half of the girls didn´t want to go, because they felt too fat and not “perfect“ enough to go and be seen by others. This made me actually think, about how scared we can get that even the closest to us people will start to hate on us because of how we look like.
Then we have the problem with all those haters behind their computers and phones, they can make you feel useless and this with only one comment under your picture. This is sad because exactly we, woman, have to support each other. Yes we all aren´t perfect, but we are still unique our way and are perfect for being ourselves. We are all beautiful at our own way. And I know that believing in you is sometimes one of the hardest things, I know it pretty well, but with the years we all will realize that the opinion of others is something which we shouldn´t take by heart so much. We have to learn this, because I am sure that girls and even boys out there are so insecure about themselves that even the smallest comment against how they look or what they do can ruin everything. Depressions and anxiety are just some little problems which can come up. Of course there are a lot of people who actually make it, no matter if you find a new hobby like doing sport or music or anything else. Just find something which will keep you entertained.
picture: google research
And finally I want to tell you that when you guys need someone to talk to or anything just email me or tweet me or send me a DM on IG no matter what I am here for you. And when you need some motivation then go on IG and look through the hashtag #BEABIGSISTER. It was created by the amazing Daisie Smith and there you can always read motivating quotes or maybe find new people to chat with. Then there is one more place I recommend highly and this is @CybersmileHQ on Twitter and they have even a homepage where you can always look for help.
And never forget no matter what size you are or what colure you have or even what music you listen to, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and never let anyone tell you other.
Well this was from me today. I really hope you enjoyed it and I maybe could motivate you at some way. I want to hear what you think about this topic so please leave a comment below.
I will see you very soon in my next post.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe