30 Facts/ Things You Probably Don´t Know About Me

Thursday, June 02, 2016

I probably am the worst blogger, haven´t uploaded for two weeks now again.  I hate the fact that I still don´t have a new laptop and have to update, like now, on the computers at school. But I hope that as soon as my summer break begins I will have the opportunity to update more than now. I already have taken a lot of pictures and have quite a lot of ideas for blogs, I just have to figure out when to update. But anyway, here I am today with a new post. And how you can tell by the title it is a post on 30 Facts about me. I have the feeling that you guys actually don´t know a lot about me so here I am telling you all things you need (and probably a lot of things you don´t even want to know) to know about me.

Well let´s get started:
  1. My full name is PlamennaPlamenovaMartinska (I really ask myself if you guys can say it right haha).
  2. I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, but when I was 7 we moved to Austria.
  3. My birthday is on the 1st of January, and was born in year 2000. So now I am 16.
  4. I have one older sister.
  5. I can play the guitar. But not sing
  6. I already had a blog, like you may know.
  7. When I was little I always wanted to live in LA, because of all the celebrities who live there. And now I just want to travel the world.
  8. I´ve been almost everywhere in Italy. Let´s just say that my parents love to go there on holiday so we always visit new cities. Last year we were in Sorrento, Naples and the Amalfi coast.
  9. Bulgarian, German and English are the languages I can speak fluently. But I still understand a lot more languages.
  10. I love the British accent.
  11. 2 years ago I stared studying at the Fashion school Hallein. And starting next year I will start learning more about marketing.
  12. I am a pretty emotional person.
  13. Fangirl all over.
  14. Love finding new music which can inspire me.
  15. I have a part time job. Not sure how to explain it, but it is something with flowers haha.
  16. I have an internet best friend.
  17. I can’t stand it when people lie to me.
  18. I want to make blogging my job one day, but I have to start to be more active than now.
  19. Gigi Hadid is my role model. Let’s just say that I like the fact that she never tries to be someone she isn’t. Really hope that I can meet her one day.
  20. When I finish school here I want to move to London. Or somewhere in the UK
  21. When it comes to being here for my friends when they need me I will always be here for them.
  22. I am quite Instagram addicted… even when I don’t post this much I always look through my feed.
  23. My favorite book at the moment is “After” by Anna Todd. I am currently re-reading the second part.
  24. All-time favorite OTP is Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid. Even when you don´t love them you love them haha.
  25. I love PLL and I can’t wait to see the next season.
  26. In October I will go to a Selena Gomez Concert
  27. I run out of ideas what to tell you… When I was little I had a dog named Bruno. He was so sweet… but we lost him. :(
  28. Emoji Addicted all over… my favorite one is probably the one with glasses and two teeth out.
  29. I am actually Twitter addicted too haha
  30. And finally, because I am running out of things even when there probably can be a lot of things which I can tell you about, but just can´t think of right now, I love the boho style. I am pretty sure that if here it didn´t rained this much my closet would be full of all boho inspiration things. Haha I am not sure if you all even got it, sorry the day is already long enough for me.
Well I think that´s all for today the next post should be up at the beginning of next week. Hope you enjoyed it and have an amazing weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe