My Top 10 At The Eurovision Contest

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Eurovision 2016 Official Logo.jpg
Picture credits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2016
Last night we had the chance again to see competition between 26 European countries. The Eurovision Contest is THE music even of the year, in which we can see different countries from Europe and since last year we have Australia there too. This year I watched all 3 shows, 2 semi finals and the final, and I was fascinated by so many of the songs. Let´s say that each artist, duo and group made an amazing job representing their country.
But let´s all admit, at least the once who watched it, we all had our little favorites. It were either our own home countries and when they didn´t qualify then someone other. I fell in love with a lot of songs and since I hadn´t post anything for 2 weeks, for which I m sorry, I decided to make a post on my Top 10 performances last night.
So without feature to say let me start:

10. Ira Losco with “Walk on Water” from Malta was amazing. I really enjoyed the song and still do sum the melody. And good luck to her in the future with her baby and family.
9. “You´reNot Alone” by Joe & Jack from the UK. I actually have heard of them in the past already and I love their music.
8. Russia made a great show, which kind of reminded me of the performance by Måns Zelmerlöw, but yet Sergey is still a great artist.
7.  Latvia did amazing by sending Justs with “Heartbeat”. Such a song which goes in your head for hours.  
6. Israel went with Hovi Star in the contest and it was the best decision they could make. “Made Of Strars” is so beautiful and his voice fits the song perfectly.
5. “SlowDown” by Douwe Bob from the Netherlands is the new song on my phone which is on repeat.
4. Australia is the second time part of the contest and this year Dami Im surly made them proud with her performance of “Sound Of Silence”.
3. Donny Montell just smashed it last night with his “I've Been Waiting for This Night”. The song kind of reminded me of something even when I am not sure what, but still in love.
2. Last year Bulgaria didn´t took part at the contest and for this, this year Poli Genova smashed it. Of course I loved the song because I am from Bulgaria too, but let´s be honest, the song was amazing. "If Love Was A Crime" is a mixture between English and Bulgarien.
1. And on the top of all performances was Frans from Sweden. He may be only 17, but he represented Sweden, as the winning country from the past year, amazing. And “IfI Were Sorry” is a song you need to listen to.

Of course I loved a lot of other songs too, but this definitely is my top 10. But there was a special performance by Justin Timberlake this evening, which I will say that was my absolutely favorite. Sadly we couldn´t vote for him, but if we could he would have won for sure.
Well I hope you liked today’s post. I will see you very soon in my next post. Bye guys

Kisses xx.  

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe