What Is In My MakeUp Bag

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Actually I am not girl to wear a lot of makeup, but I never let my makeup bag at home when I go out. Mostly because I sometimes even keep all my accessories inside, but anyway haha.
And yesterday, while I was sitting and thing of what I can do a post about, I thought: “Hey why not show what I have inside of my bag”. So here I am and writing about something probably not everyone wants to know haha. So, now without feature to say let´s get stated.

I am in love with this bag, it looks as if it´s by Burberry, but it actually coasted 5€?! And it is big enough to put a lot of things inside of it. (btw the bracelet you see on the image is from Claire´s)

 Having eyeshadow palettes in your bag isn´t always easy, because let´s be honest, we have way too many favorite ones. ;) But I recently found this amazing Bronze palette. It´s from the ”All about … eyeshadow palettes” collection by Essence. And is literally THE palette you need in your bag. I can recreate any makeup look just with this one little palette. But then it comes the moment when I need something fancier and for this I have to little palettes with me either. They are again by Essence and are from the “Smokey eyes set” collection. I have the brown and black one and they are always with me. 

Of course when you have eyeshadow palettes with you, you need a brush too. And when you have read my post about the amazing MakeUp Revolution Brushes and my obsession over them, then you know that they surly can´t be missing in this post either. In my bag you can always see the “Ultra Pointed Crease Eyeshadow” and the “UltraSculpt Blush” which I now mostly use as a foundation brush, but shhhh. Haha. Just in love.

When we talk about foundation, here is my all time favorite one. I could talk a lot about it, but recently I was looking for it, but then I found out that Maybelline doesn´t produce it anymore so now I will have to find a new foundation obsession. Yet if you find this one, then know that it gives you a matt looking effect and it covers everything up.

Another thing that has to be always in my makeup back is or better said are my favorite mascaras. How you may know, thanks to my post on it, I love the Maybelline PushUp Drama mascara. But my other two obsessions are the “Colossal Go Extreme! Leather Black” by Maybelline and the “Luxurious Lashes Extra Volume Brush Mascara” by Kiko. Both are great to use.

This eyeliner-pen by Essence is one you have to have and the eye pencil by Marionnaud, which I have from one of their makeup cases, is really great for use on the go. 

And lastly, we all need hair bands and bobby pins in our bags. In the moments when you want to look all cute or fancy, and your hair is just doing what it wants, then you should really always have them with you. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed todays post. I think there is not more to say, so I tell you till next time.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe