Places I Want To Travel To

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Picture: favim.com
Summer is already so close again and I couldn´t be more exited. Probably the main reason is because here it´s snowing right now. Yes you read right. It´s SNOWING! At the end of April! But we all still can close our eyes and dream of the warm weather we will have soon. This brings the feelings for traveling too. I haven´t been to so many places, but I would love to travel all around the world. There are so many places I want to visit.
And that´s what today´s post is about. I just want to bring the travel feeling to all of you, so if you are with me may you continue reading now. And when not, well then just continue too haha. So let´s get started:

Let´s all admit we all want to visit Australia. I mean look at it. It is just amazing by looking at it. And then we have all the cool activities you can do. I will admit I am scared of heights so much, but to climb up the Sydney Harbour Bridge is probably one of my biggest dreams. But Australia isn´t only the city the landscape looks more than breathtaking.
Picture: travelthisworld.tumblr.com
India is such an amazing country and the culture is so different, and exactly because of this so interesting. There is not much to say, but unbelievable.
Picture: travelabel.com
I am a city girl and you can´t take me out of the city. So of course then I have to visit New York, at least once in my life. This city has so much history and so many places you can actually discover. Just going around Central Park, or being at the top of Empire State Building. Or even celebrating the new years eve, right on Times Square. This would be a dream to come true.
Picture: www.tumblr.com
Like I have already said I can´t stop dreaming of the summer days. And Bali is probably the perfect place for holidays. There are so many places you can actually be for you and just lay down and enjoy the sun. I can imagine nights on the beach with friends and having fun. What more do we need.
Picture: swanshinee.tumblr.com
I probably am a city girl, but places like Ireland can make my heart melt. All the stories I have heard from friends who have been there make me even more excited for the day I can actually visit Ireland. The stories you can get known with. All the sightseeing you can do. Just everything sounds so great.
Picture: maryumiller.tumblr.com
And last but not least, the UK. Probably the place I don´t want only to travel to (and when I say UK, I mean the whole island) and explore, but most probably to live there too. Don´t ask me why, but this is the place I really dream of living there. It doesn´t have to be London, just a place I still can study and later work. So many dreams, right? Haha.
Picture: cs.adelaide.edu.au
Well I think this are probably the places I mostly want to travel to, even when there are so many others too. I hope that I can be actually able to do it and tell you if it is just like how I pictured it.
What places do you want to travel to? Tell me down below in the comments, I´d love to read it. 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and expect a new one later this week. We see us bye.
Kisses xx

(All pictures credits are listed below them, I DON´T own anything)

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe