5 Of My Favorite Shakespeare Quotes.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Picture thanks to Google Search.
Today 400 years ago our world lost an amazing writer. William Shakespeare. Ok I know not everyone actually likes his work, but I do. So I surly couldn´t miss the chance to write a blog post on my favorite quotes by Mr. Shakespeare. They all taught us on things about life and love.
How I already mentioned and you can tell by the title, I choose 5 of my favorite quotes by him and decided. They all in some way are included in my life too. But for now let´s get started.

1. Have more than you show, speak less than you know.
This is so true. Sometimes keeping, what you know, to yourself can be the best decision.

2. Always the wrong person gives you the right lesson in life.
We will meet a lot of people in our life, but know that only the ones who stay are the real friends. I hate to hear that someone has a lot of friends of Facebook for example. No these are the people we meet on our way through life and the one who stay with us till the end are the right ones.
Picture thanks to Google Search.
3. Be to yourself as you would to your friend.
In other words: Love Yourself.

4.Live, Love and Let Be.
5. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
Basically, try to find out who you actually want to be and what you want to do. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post. If you have any favotite quotes which you´d like to share with me, then just comment them down below in the comments.
On Monday wait for a new blog post. Still am sorry that I can´t post this often, but I am trying my best guys.
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe