A Week In Rovinj, Croatia

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Croatia has always been one of the countries I wanted to visit. And 3 weeks ago I had the pleasure to go on a sports week in Rovinj with my class and I still want to get back there. And here I am to show you a few pics of my trip and tell you a bit about what we did in general. When you aren’t interested into knowing what we did then just stop reading now. J
Well I hope that there is still someone reading, so let’s start then.

We drove away on Monday and it took us 6 hours to get there, probably 6 of the longest hours of my life, but the moment we arrived and we saw the amazing view we had we all were ready for some relaxing after this hell of a school year for us.


On the first day we didn’t do much we just had our first class of sports and then we jumped in the pool and enjoyed the sun as much as we could. On Tuesday we got up at 8am I think, which I think was way too early for us, but we had beach volleyball at 10am and we still had to have breakfast. So the day was actually quite boring, the inky thing we actually enjoyed quite a lot was the fact that we were able to see an amazing sunset. I won’t lie to you it was breathtaking. And then we watched the end of the soccer game between Croatia and Spain while having a few drinks… Don’t worry without alcohol haha
Well on Wednesday we had the same schedule just that at the evening we went to the city and so we all were quite excited because we were already annoyed by the resort where we were staying in. Since we spend the whole time there actually. So after a bit swimming after our training we got ready and drove in the city. Rovinj reminds me quite a lot of a little town in Italy, like it is so romantic and relaxing there. Sadly I couldn’t take this many pictures of the city, but I hope you will be happy with a few selfies of me and my friends together.


Thursday was the day on which we all were fully in pain because of the sun burn we had.  Yes of course we used sun cream, but the sun was so “strong” that every single one had burned out skin. We were so much in pain at some point that we even thought that lemon will help us so we were sitting in the kitchen of our room and where rubbing lemons on our shoulders or back. I tell you this was probably the funniest and weirdest thing I’ve ever done. But luckily ‘till the evening we were already feeling a bit better and we could celebrate the birthday of a friend of ours. But the night was longer than we thought because we had to pack and this already took us one and half hours so we went to bed at 2:15am or so and we had to get up at 6 am. Yes, this was TOO EARLY for us, because we were too tired and we had a Volleyball match in the morning before we drove home. So the Friday looked more or less like this: Getting up, having breakfast, playing the match (which we btw lost, but it wasn’t our fault haha), taking a quick shower, getting in our bus and falling asleep.



I actually thing that this is all what I can say about my trip. And if you want to see some more photos of my trip then go and follow me on Instagram there I will post a lot more pics. 
And for now I want to say bye and see you in my next post. Ou and btw if you have any requests then please leave them down below in the comments I’d love to read them.
Well now byeee
Kisses xx

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Subscribe